Opis oferty pracy
Our Client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry with over 150 years of tradition, having its branches in 20 European countries.
When it comes to the Business Service Centre in Gdańsk, we are currently looking for:
Junior/ Senior Compliance Associate
- Full-time employment contract,
- Office working hours (Monday – Friday),
- Attractive salary,
- High annual bonuses,
- Jubilee awards,
- Extended healthcare package,
- Life insurance,
- Sports card,
- Co-financed meals at work,
- Numerous trainings abroad available for every employee,
- Real chance of promotion in international structures,
- A well-connected office in a modern business center,
- Relocation package.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct or support internal Compliance Investigations for non-material cases according to Corporate Policy 2029 within the LPC Express Regional Unit,
- Conduct under supervision or support higher level Investigators in the handling of Material Compliance Investigations upon demand, according to Corporate Policy 2029 within the LPC Express Regional Unit,
- Establish and contribute to an effective regional case dispatching mechanism,
- Manage and control Compliance Cases statistics, including the provision of updates on trends and supporting the higher level Investigators on the provision of reports to internal stakeholders,
- Coordinate with local LPC Business Partner on demand Provide training and guidance with regard to investigations and issue handling,
- Coordinate investigation matters with outside counsel and service providers, under the supervision of higher level Investigators,
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- min. 1-3 years of experience in legal and/or compliance and/or data privacy and/or auditing, with focus on internal investigations,
- English language skills: min. C1,
- Experienced team worker,
- Highest standards in integrity,
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills,
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to regional business units locations.
For more information, please call 533 397 200