Statute of the website www.irkl.org
The administrator – Instytut Rozwoju Kapitału Ludzkiego Sp. z o. o. (IRKL) located in Olsztyn on Ul. Partyzantów 1/2 street, 10-522 Olsztyn, which is entered into the register of enterpreneurs of KRS (National Court Register) run by the district court in Olsztyn under the number KRS 0000493269 with fully paid share capital in amount of 10000 zł, NIP (tax number) 7393864869 REGON (National Business Registry Number) 281557957, registered as an recruitment agency in the National Register of Employment Agencies, as an recruitment agency No. 10485.
The webiste – the website www.irkl.org along with subpages and their content, but also the official (run by the workers and co-workers) activity of the IRKL on the Internet: advertising websites, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, activity in advertising networks.
The user – a person who visits the website
- On no account does the website share the data given by the users with third-part beneficiaries or any information which are automatically collected, processed and saved by means of the information system operating within the website.
- All the subpages of the website www.irkl.org including the pages on which the user can fill in and send internet forms are protected by means of communication encoding (SSL certification).
- The website can include contact forms or forms with joining to a newsletter. During filling in forms, the user, by accepting th statute, consents to receiving information from the administrator by means of e-mail. The e-mail messages may have informative, educational or commercial function.
Part II – cookies, statistics and other methods of collecting data
- The website www.irkl.org uses the mechanism of cookies. These are small text files which are saved on the user’s computer and are used to save the actions of the user on the website, which can improve further actions of the website, including displaying of information and advertisements suiting the user’s interests. Cookies do not contain any personal data and do not enable identification of a person. Cookies work on the condition that they are accepted by the search engine and they are not deleted from the hard disc of the computer.
Part III – collecting personal data of the candidates within the confines of recruitment actions
- The administrator, being a recruitment agency, uses the website to collect applications of the candidates in the ongoing recruitment actions. In order to do that, the website displays application forms, recruitment advertisements or other informative actions which encourage the user to take part in recruitments and therefore to forward their personal data.
- The user, in a voluntary way, forwards their personal data collected through the internet forms, directly to the administrator’s e-mail, through advertising websites, giving consent to the processing of personal data by the administrator, according to the following clause:
‘According to the art. 13 ust. 1 i ust. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation from the 27 April 2016 we inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Instytut Rozwoju Kapitału Ludzkiego Sp. z o. o. (IRKL) located in Olsztyn, on Staromiejska 15 Street, 10-017. IRKL is a recruitment company, an employment agency which runs numerous recruitment processes on commission of other entities or for its own purpose. Official recruitment entitlements of IRKL can be verified in the National Register of Employment Agencies, where we are registered as an employment agency No. 10485.
2) the inspector of data protection (IOD) in the Instytut Rozwoju Kapitału Ludzkiego is Grzegorz Figoń, email@example.com, phone number: 570 40 10 10;
3) your personal data will be processed for the sake of participation in this and future recruitment processes run by IRKL in virtue of the art. 6 ust 1 pkt a. of the Data Protection Regulation from 27 April 2016;
4) the recipient of your personal data will be: a) the workers of IRKL who conduct recruitment processes; b) employers, on whose commission IRKL conducts recruitment processes;
5) your personal data will be passed to a third country/an international organisation based on the decision of the European Commission which verifies an appropriate level of protection EU-US Privacy Shield from 12 July 2016. You may receive a copy of your personal data passed to the third country through sending a question to IOD address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
6) Your personal data will be stored from the moment you consented to the present and future recruitment processes adjusted to your professional experience until cancelling the consent;
7) You have the right to access your data and to correct, delete and limit its processing but also the right to transfer data, raise an objection, withdraw the consent at any moment without influencing the legality of processing which was performed on the basis of the consent before withdrawing it. Withdrawal of the consent, a request for sharing or correcting the data may be reported to IOD via e-mail: email@example.com;
8) You have the right to fill a complaint to the President of Personal Data Protection Office, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates regulations of General Data Protection Regulation from 27 April 2016 r.;
9) Giving your personal data is voluntary;
10) Your data is not subject to the decision, which is based only on automated processing, including profiling according to art. 22 of Data Protection Regulation from 27 April 2016.”
3. The administrator will reject the application of the user and delete received personal data if the user will not consent to the processing of their personal data by the forms displayed on the website or by publishing an appropriate consent formula in forwarded CV/resume or places such consent in a message sent to the administrator via e-mail, via advertising or social media.